Friday, April 20, 2007

The Price of Life

Quote of the day: By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

I think the quote is so true. But yesterday, today and from now onwards till the day it ends, it has a positive connotation for me. Not only can I make ends meet, I can enjoy humble pleasures with the additional amount of earnings from this month onwards. It's BONUS day!! And salary increment bonanza! The amount of the increment came as pleasant surprise. So pleasant I just want to take the day off and throw money on the streets.

Right now, with way things are going, and while it lasts, I am enjoying this privilege. I am earning more, AND able to spend more time with Daniel now. It seems almost like a perfect arrangement, which reminds me of my constant prayers to God for 'better times ahead'. The power of prayers...

Amen. OK, i'm going shopping now.

No comments: