Friday, April 27, 2012

Eczema Update

I have a good product to share if you have dry, ITCHY, flaky eczema like me.


You can buy them here.

Why I like it:
It is natural and organic. Some of the healing ingredients are neem, burdock, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and bearberry. It contains no parabens, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, petroleum, artificial color, coal, pine tars and steroids.

Why I LOVE it:
It REALLY relieves itching. If you feel like you have spent your entire life itching and oozing and resisting urge to scratch only to succumb and suffer the after-scratch ugliness, I feel your frustrations. My eczema is well controlled now. I shower with the body wash, and then apply the cream generously all over my body. The flakiness and itch were gone after about 3-4 days. Do you know how it feels to be freed of the itchiness?!!

So ya, I never do product reviews, but this one, I just gotta share.

No comments: