Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 Things

1. I absolutely positively wholeheartedly LOVE Satsuma Guava Shea Butter Soap, and Verbena Soap. I'm becoming a serial soap sniffer.
2. I practise yoga regularly now. Love it.
3. I hate sitting in a Nissan Latio for a long distance drive, AS A PASSENGER. It's bumpy, and cold. I get carsick, sleepy-but-can't-sleep and dry pale skin. Hate it.
4. I've traded in my City for a white Honda Accord which will be driven by the husband. I'll be driving that Latio. Hate the colour.
5. White is the trend for cars. And sunshades apparently. Hate it.
6. Someday I'd like to own a Beetle. Love it love it.
7. I have random patches of rash on my face. Hate it.
8. When I tell Daniel I want to pang sai/pang jio, he says "OK, go go go, quick". Love him.
9. I am designing wedding invitations. If you've been dating for 10 years and he/she just proposed, call me. You'll love it.
10. I dreamt of my Convent friends, the prefects in cream blazer, sitting on the floor together, reading something like they were going to sit for a test. Kim, Dorraine, Susen, the gang. Then I saw Subhashini! I told her that I dreamt of her and I thought I'd never see her again. Love this.

10 Things. Of love and hate.

No comments: