Monday, February 05, 2007

Beach Sunday

I love impromtu trips, like this one to Desaru, just an hour's drive from home. Desaru is probably the only decent beach that is nearest to us. The monsoon period isn't exactly over yet, so the beach was closed ie strictly no swimming. Nonetheless, the sunny and VERY windy weather was good enough for a little sand play.


It's always a joy to see the little one in a new place, seeing new things, learning about new things... like sand on the beach.


My favourites boys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss the beach. It's still snowing here in my part of the world. But I can taste the ... well, salt water now.

Love your images, btw.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

hey there,
That is very nice.A little break fr it all.He is so cute looks more like Paul now.Hope all is well.


amrit