Monday, January 08, 2007

Sharon Tan's Wedding & My First Day Perm

Our flawless-complexion Convent classmate Sharon Tan finally tied the knot with long-time beau Ping Long, Tingkatan Enam STPM schoomate. There were people I have not seen for 12 years! The last time I saw some of the Convent girls, we were all wearing pinafores. But the familiar faces brought back the good 'ol nostaligic days again.

I wished I had taken more pictures if Daniel hadn't hogged my camera, especially of my Sixth Form classmates.

From left: Me and Daniel, Sharon the bride, Chui Ling, Siew Lee and her son.




From left: Me&Daniel, Su San, Sharon, Chui Ling (sitting), Queenie, Anna and Ai Ping.


Couple of the hour.


Now, what you didn't know was... I permed my hair that very day. And I'm talking about big glam curls. It's just ingeniusly hidden as a pony-tail.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sure, I'll show you. Me.Poodle.You.Laugh.


Do I or do I not look like a Korean housewife. Now I understand, boredom breeds disaster. In the meantime, these tight curls are going to loosen up and become softer and look more natural ( by Chinese New Year, according to my friendly neighbourhood hairdresser) which by then might make me look like a Korean mistress! We'll see...

4 comments:

Angeline said...

oh my god. u dun look like a girl anymore. you look like a woman with those curls. dun like dun like. where is my lei yin?!!!

Ally said...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, girl.
Dun worry, these curls are tight now coz they're new. They will loosen up. Ker Hui say not bad leh.
Your Lei Yin is still here, just with big curls. Isn't it cool... can role-play with hubbie.... me, slutty prostitute waiting at hotel lobby,him picking me up like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman. HAHAHAHAHA

Angeline said...

haha. i love to role play too. sex is more exciting tat way.

Anonymous said...

Hihi girl! :)

wah seh your curls are something haha.. its true it will loosen up but sorry lah, not very YOU haha. i can get used to it tho and you are terribly honest about the Korean housewife :P

nah, since you did it, then enjoy it. :D

and boy our convents girls have changed a bit! Are you in touch with everyone in the pic? Can I get the contacts of you?