Monday, October 16, 2006

Hajimemashita! An-Yong!


Man, I look suave.


Typical Japanese dramatic expression when they see chicken/cat roaming around in the streets of Malaysia. I kid you NOT. My mom, the tour guide finds this amusing too. It seems that the streets in Japan is so clean and 'disciplined' that you don't see animals of any kind roaming about. So sad right, we here can see cows crossing the streets if we're lucky that is. We live in harmony with the animals... including the politicians ( we try ).




Notice he's been holding my new phone throughout the photo shoot. It was the only way to get him to stay still for a few seconds to get sharp images. I had to sacrifice my phone! And he dropped it TWICE!! For your viewing pleasure.. *sob sob*

No Chinese Samfoo pictures yet, by the time I changed him, he was sweating already. Hehehe.

No comments: