Friday, October 28, 2011

When I Grow Up...

... I mean older, I want to be:

1. A kindee teacher. Who dresses up as cartoon characters including Disney princesses, and teaches science and art the fun way!

2. A professional printer. Letterpress and hand-printing. Nombor Satu di Malaysia.

3. A Herbalist / Naturalist / Healer. Altogether. Harnessing the goodness of nature and the universe's energy. How do I do that? I have absolutely no idea, but I will find out someday and share this here.

4. A craft hobby shop owner. This is a secret dream and there is this panting-larang that if you reveal it, it won't come true. What I'm not revealing is the little details about my dream shop.

5. An entrepreneur. With a new awesome brand of products under my shiny belt. Stationery and homeware.

I need 4 clones please thank you.

2 comments:

Ellen Yeo said...

oi, tamak ahmoi ni!

Ally said...

Heheehe