Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quickest Pizza Recipe Ever

Sometimes I run out of ideas of what to pack for my 7 yo's snack to school. And then recently, someone awesome shared this quick recipe and I just had to try it. Everyone loved it!




What you need:
1. Pita bread. Your express pizza base ready-made, wa la. I got the regular sized (15cm diameter I think), and the mini sized for the kiddos (around 11cm diameter).

2. Cheese. Mozzarella, cheddar or the mixed pack like the one I got from Cold Storage. Shredded.

3. Tomato paste.

4. Toppings of your choice. I use ham.

What to do:
1. Preheat oven at 150 degrees Celsius.

1. Pan-fry the ham with a little bit of oil. Cut it into strips, or squares or heart shapes if you are free. Set aside.

2. Take a pita bread out and spread tomato paste nice and even on it, like kaya on toast. Sama-sama.

3. Spread shredded cheese all over. Be generous.

4. Lastly, scatter the pieces of ham on top.

5. Bake this in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the cheese melt.

6. Let it cool a bit before serving the kids.

Enjoy!

No comments: