Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jobs in KL?

Quote of the day: Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

I saw a recruitment ad on the papers last night. INFOVALLEY is hiring bioinformaticians; they want IT-based experts in the processes of genomics and PROTEOMICS. Hey hey! That's me!! It's not everyday you see the word Proteomics on he recruitment section. BUT the best knowledge I have of computers is how to change my blog template. *!!!!* How lidat how!
Seek and thy shalt find...

6 comments:

Kean Hong said...

kasi apply saja lah...never try never know!!!!

Angeline said...

hi dear. buahaha...love the quote.

r u moving to Kl for sure now?

Ally said...

Still uncertain.. all depends on Paul now. Sigh, I just hate uncertainties, don't you? It's like, you can't decide on anything solid as yet, but you know you have to to be ready to make major decisions... so hot and bothered... aiyaiyaiyai.

Angeline said...

I know. I went through that with the Singapore ->Edmonton move and then again with the Edmonton ->Calgary move. Stress Stress Stress.

I dun think I want to move again for a long long long long time.

cf said...

apply!! as long as you can use online databases and search engines i.e. like to surf the web, you're an IT expert!!

good luck. =)

Ally said...

HAHAHA cf, good one. I better learn some 'computer language' to bluff my way through...

Hong, apply saja? Wait they say I never read instruction properly... the ad says minimum requirement Masters/PhD in Computer Science/Bioinformatics... this i cannot bluff