Monday, February 24, 2014

Pretty Things From Typo

I'm feeling better. Though I'm still feeling hopeless. I am still getting inspired, and getting all these creative ideas... I want to conceptualize, design and manufacture my gift, home and stationery product line...

BUT...

A little voice inside says "Forget it, it'll all be a waste of money, resources and your time... syiok sendiri only"

I salute those who fight those voices. But I'm not in a fighting mood now. I'm just... meh.

Aside from that, I found some pretty things from Typo/Cotton outlet shop in Anchorpoint, Singapore.
Porcelain measuring spoons in ombre mint for $10! Gold nerd glasses for $3, deer cotton tape/twill for $3, and a felt mushroom for $1.



 Paper dragon for the kids, for $5.


So the question now is, do I go all the way to BE a seller of such awesome things? Or should I just stick to my day job and be a good shopper. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

The porcelain measuring spoons look awesome. Are you selling it? If yes, can I buy from you?

Sally

Ally said...

Hi Sally,
I bought the the measuring spoons from Typo, a brand under Cotton On. So far, I can only find it in Singapore. I'm not selling it though, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,

No worries. Is cotton on the clothes shop? Where exactly is Typo located.

Sally

Ally said...

Hi Sally,
Yes, Cotton On is a fashion brand. You can find it in City Square, AEON Tebrau City and JPO. Typo is the stationery and gift brand under Cotton On. So far I can only find it at JPO, but not the full collection. In Singapore, I saw the full collection at Vivo City Cotton On, and the outlet is at Anchorpoint ( opposite IKEA Alexandra).