Friday, August 17, 2007

China, The Big Fat Lying Giant

I can assure you, right now, every mother in the world is cursing China.

When it comes to our children, we will curse anything that harms them. I'm sure as I type this, someone somewhere is setting up an activist group to tell the world about China's little or lack of human rights. Just as my friend, Angeline has mentioned in her blog.

Although I don't own any of the toys in the list released by Mattel, but it's enough to set an alarm on the fact that I have bought MANY other toys that are made in China. Cheaper ones even!! And I bet those are even more dangerous since it's not an international brand, thus lacking global standards in child safety in toy manufacturing practice.

From now on, I am boycotting all products made in China, directly or indirectly ( even clothes made of fabrics from China). Those bastards need to wake up and learn that money isn't always everything. Those money-faced, corrupted fuckheads.

So, what do I do now? Get Daniel to have a full body toxicology test? It's useless. Whatever that's in his body, is already in his body. Some chemicals are accumulative, which means they stay in your body for the rest of your life.

Think about cosmetics and food made in China.... *shiver*

3 comments:

Kean Hong said...

we need to wear all white shirts, pants, anything including sport shoes.......

Angeline said...

i know, my dear. it's scary to think what i might have ingested during our trips to China. also, i'm sure you've received all those emails about dead chicken or road kill being picked up and "transformed" into delicious pots of roast meat.

Ally said...

Yah! Chicken rice in Beijing right? YUCKS!

Sim, white clothes also from China. How? Bleached using China bleach. Sigh... don't wear anything better.