Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Felt Succulent DIY Project

This one must do. 

I start by painting my terracotta pots with acrylic paints that I bought from Art Friend (Clementi branch). 

After 3 coats.

To make the succulents, I searched for the best templates and found this, Think.Share.Make. The pdf attachment is linked in that blog. Instructions are also in the pdf file.

 These are what I cut out to make one succulent.

The full instructions is in that pdf file. Basically, fold every piece at an offset like this. For the first smallest piece, apply glue along the bottom edge and roll to create the center. Then attach the second petal around the center, followed by the next petal in a circular fashion.  

This is what you'll get!

Stamping the letters BLOOM on the pot. Didn't breath for this one...hahah.

Love these colours.






Which is your favourite?

No comments: