Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Daniel's Impressionist Art

Kids draw the darnest things.

Dan: Mummy, I want the round round biscuit.

Me: What round round biscuit.

Dan: The round round biscuit ah.

Me: Hmm... I don't know what it looks like. Tell me what it looks like. It is big? Small? Black? White?

Dan: Hmm... round, and got chocolate inside.

Me: Hmm... I really don't know what biscuit it that... *turning away from him and checking Facebook on my iPhone*

Ten minutes later, he gives me this.


Can you guess what it is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I tell you, I gotta hand it to the little guy and his pencil.

ps. the arrows pointing down means chocolate cream comes out when he pushes his finger through.

3 comments:

Ellen Yeo said...

wow....
picasso.........

Jen said...

muahahaha My kai jai is soooo talented!

Keat Hong said...

Looks like he's going to be an engineer in the future.