Monday, July 07, 2008

About Monday

Quote of the day: Nothing shocks me, I'm a scientist.

I am zenned by the traffic jam at the causeway. Since February, it has never changed for the better. I sacrifice 2.5 hours everyday of my life FOR my life in the best of both worlds, so I can't really complain. I now read during the jam, or draw, or hallucinate, or all of the above when it gets really long.

The hours I spend in my car has become my leisure time. My interlude. When I get home, I get going again. I have never really sat and lounge around anymore because all that wasteful lounging was already done. Stressed? I used to be. But I am making use of the queue time and turning it to be my leisure time. And since I am an OCD when it comes to my favourite songs, I play them over and over again, and pretend I'm singing it in a concert. I love seeing the reactions of the drivers beside me.

Next, I might start watching korean drama series. One episode per jam/day. Fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you can say that you are a car person.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/


Looking for photo ideas? Please visit 12 Photo Ideas To Try This Summer