Tuesday, March 19, 2019

So far...

...so lazy.

I have been taking a break from my artistic side hustle. It's quite a relief not having to design, wait for approval, amend, confirm, email, collect, pack and mail out packages. One less to-do thing on my daily task list. I do miss the process but I love the serenity and freedom I have now.

In the midst of that freedom, I also started to 'disconnect' from everything I used to love and enjoy. I loved pretty things, like fabric and thinking what I should make out of it. I loved looking at Pinterest, filled with photos of beautiful home styles and how I should redecorate my home. I loved DIY projects and creating something with my hands. 

Now, I mostly go "What's the point.."

And my social media presence, is failing big time. Is it digital depression? I just feel like it's a big fake busy world out there. I just want to crawl into bed and lie there. 

I'm glad I have this blog to come back to. This has been my refuge, and my space for sharing and expression. Yep, I'll stick to you, blog.

I hope my mojo finds me soon.


No comments: